Monday 13th October —
So recently a lot of choker necklaces are coming into fashion & personally I find them really cute and suit certain people, chokers honestly don't look nice on me so I purchased some charms to add on just a normal black chain. My Instagram feed (@ninetys.kid) was full of gemstone necklaces which inspired me to get one. It's stupid when you find them for like £4 somewhere when they're like £1 on eBay lol. Some people find it really complicated to use eBay but it's always best to bid for cheap charms because I've managed to get like 50pcs for less then 50p. The worst one for me is personally the sun necklace I own because the string stinks like poo, will never ever wear it LOL. But yeah if you're interested in these sort of stuff I recommend you get them, they match any outfit and great for pictures;).
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=191296795200

No comments:
Post a Comment